Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lily starts preschool!

Our girl had her first day of preschool today. She is attending the same school that she has been attending since she was 2, so it wasn't a particularly different or difficult day for her. Preschool will definitely be more school-like than any experience she has had yet. My mom took pictures of Lily before school with a chalkboard that I decorated for her. Of course, I wrote the wrong date on it (so I corrected that error when I got home...). Lily loved her class and teacher. She recited the rules for me, and she even had a little homework. She is extremely excited for Friday because it will be her first show and tell. She is ready for school and so excited for this experience...and I am so excited for her!

After school. Corrected date. 
Before school. Notice, the wrong date. Way to go, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment