Saturday, February 1, 2014

I never update anymore...

I never update anymore. When school, and kids, and life is happening, well, time just seems to fly! When the kids are awake, it's my time to play with them. I don't pull the computer out until everyone is in bed, and when that happens, I am usually checking emails, writing lessons, entering grades, or stalking people checking Facebook. So, what have I been up to lately?

1. Yoga. I started taking yoga on Saturdays, and I LOVE it. I love it so much. It is a wonderful little hour and half to myself. Even in the three sessions I have attended I have learned so much about my own strength. It is really amazing what your body can do, how it can move and become stronger, without weights or contraptions or anything. Awesome.

2. Kids. This is probably obvious. They are busy as ever. Jack had a little stomach bug or something, and, after getting over that, got a cold. Awesome. Poor little guy. On the plus side-- he is learning to walk (took 3 steps on his own!), is eating more and more real food (he loves scrambled eggs), and is talking some (mama, dada, dog, this, jump, and, today, ouch). Lily is busy running, dancing, singing, talking, moving and moving and moving. She is non-stop! She is loving school, especially doing arts and crafts, and is really becoming a big girl. She is daytime potty trained (night is still a work in progress), and is even using the potty on her own. Both kids are getting so big!

3. School. Not much to report on this front. Things are going along fairly well. We will have some department shake ups, one just short term, but one permanently. Our schedule next year is converting to a 4 period A-day/B-day. But that is next year. Now, I have a student teacher, classes seem to be going well, and I am in a good school place.

That's all I got for now. I will work on posting more. I want to post more. The little guy is screaming crying now, though, so I have to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment