Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would give some quick updates...

Lily is 3 weeks old (almost 4 weeks old)! She will be one month old on Wednesday, July 20. I can't believe it has been a month since she was born! She changes so much every single day; I wish I could just bottle up her baby-ness and keep it forever. Her smells and her sounds and her littleness. Each day brings something different...she learns something new, or does something new that we can celebrate. Heck, we celebrate when she burps (my dad wanted to know why, when a baby burps, everyone is excited, but when he burps everyone goes DENNIS! GROSS! haha)!

I think one of the best things about being a momma is seeing each day as a brand new one. Everything is fresh through Lily's eyes. She has so many milestones ahead- smiling, laughing, sitting up, walking. I look forward to experiencing every last one of them. It is all just beginning for her. I just so happen to be lucky enough to share this journey with her. Being a mom is definitely the best job in the world.
Just playing with my toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment