Saturday, August 20, 2011

2 Months!

Today, my little Lily Bean is 2 months old. I can't believe she is already 2 months, times flies when you are having fun (and when you are up at least once a night). We took the monthly picture of her cute little self this morning, though she really didn't want to smile (I did get one good smile, though). She is off at grandma and grandpa R's house today, so Tom and I could spend some time together before school begins. This also meant a mass cleaning of the house because Lord know when it will get a good cleaning again!


Earlier this month Lily met Ben, her future husband. Ben is Kara's son (Kara is my and Tom's co-worker and friend). Kara and I were pregnant together at school and always joked that Ben and Lily would be the product of an arranged marriage. We got some cute pics of the kids together. Lily (and I) look forward to future play dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment