Thursday, September 6, 2012

Catch up!

Tomorrow is Friday...thank goodness! This week has been super busy, well it feels super busy. Technically, it was a short week, but it felt long. Lily has been super cute and funny this week, so that makes up for the busy/crazy work days. She has definitely expanded her vocabulary; today she said "Nakenzi" (the name of her BFF) and "bye". "Bye" is spoken in her southern twang, which seems to have appeared out of nowhere. Maybe it's her south Balmer accent coming through.

Yesterday, Lily had a funny little moment in the tub. She definitely farted quite loudly. Then looked up, moved, and farted again. This time it had a huge bubble. She gave me a scared look, stood up, and started crying. The farting scared her! I finally got her to calm down with a pacifier (and by asking where her duckies are). She didn't like it, but I got a good laugh.

Today, I had my 16 week appointment (16 weeks already...time flies!). Everything looks great. Poppy's little heart was beating away in the upper 150s/low 160s. My weight and blood pressure look good, so that makes me happy, as well. My next appointment is THE ultrasound where we find out if this little baby is a boy or girl. I am SO SO SO excited!

I can't believe I am almost to the halfway point in this pregnancy. I am not sure where time went. I am feeling so much better and really look pregnant now. I really love being pregnant, even with all of the aches and pains. I am so grateful that I get to have this experience, and that, in a few months, we will have another baby in the house.

I have so many other things I want to say tonight, but truthfully, I am very tired. I will write more tomorrow (maybe). Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment