Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A BIG Confession

I am pregnant! Yep, Tom and I are expecting our next little Baby B sometime at the end of February. We are both very excited to be welcoming a little brother or sister for Lily. We told our parents, siblings, and grandparents early, but wanted to wait and tell everyone else until after our 12 week appointment. We heard the beautiful little heartbeat yesterday, so we are over the moon excited for the newest addition to the family!

This first trimester has been a bit...trying. With Lily, I didn't feel much morning sickness. I was exhausted, which wasn't surprising (especially given my schedule-- teaching and coaching while working through my first trimester was rough!). This time, Baby B is kicking my butt! I have been tired, and have had morning sickness since my 6th week (to the day). I have thrown up almost every morning, which is a thrill. I have been nauseous on and off, usually in the morning. It has been rough, but it's definitely worth it. I am looking forward to my second trimester and all of the better things that come with pregnancy.

As this is my second baby, I definitely feel some of the aches and pains a bit earlier. I also feel like I am growing out of my pants a bit faster. Luckily, I have a fairly good stock pile of maternity clothes, so whenever the day comes for me to make the switch, I am ready.

Anyway, that is my big confession! Can't wait to meet our newest family member in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment