Thursday, August 16, 2012

End of summer...

Well, summer is slowly drawing to an end. How sad. I had such a fun summer playing, laughing, and learning with my little Lily Bean. I will really miss playing all the time! I am looking forward to school in some ways. I am looking forward to seeing my friends and talking (and laughing!) with them. I am so lucky to work with people who I really respect and love. I am also so lucky that Lily gets to spend her days with grandma (and I am sure pop will make an appearance sometimes!). Lily loves her grandparents so much, so she will have a ball playing with grandma. Lily also gets to spend time with her friend Kenzi. I am glad she gets some time around a baby "younger" (they are only 4.5 months apart) than her. I am sure they will have fun playing together and getting into trouble together!

Here a few pictures of Lily playing on lazy summer days...



No comments:

Post a Comment