Monday, February 25, 2013

Jackson is here!

He arrived 2/23/13 at 8:49pm, weighing in at 10 pounds 3 ounces, 22 inches long. I will write his birth story later...for now a few pictures of my little man and his big sister:


Welcome Jackson!
For just pushing out a ten pound baby, I think I look pretty good.

The three of us! Ok, looking a little rough here.
Picture verification of the weight.

My little man.

Going home!!

Meeting big sister.

Notice, big sister already has his paci. She loves the paci...so it's Jack's gift to her.

The shirt is a good reminder that she is, indeed, the big sister.

 
Once we get settled in and everything is a little more...normal...I will add a few more pictures and update the fast, easy labor I had with this little guy. I am SO happy to be home (and am looking forward to a lovely 12 weeks off). It probably won't quite be a vacation, but it will be great being home with me babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment