Thursday, February 7, 2013

38 Weeks!

My computer is having issues, so I am using Tom's computer this evening. I will, hopefully, upload some pictures once mine is up and running. In the meantime, I am 38 weeks! Woo! Only 2 to go (as of yesterday, less than 2 as of today!).

At today's appointment I found out...
1. Still dilated the same
2. BP is fine, if not low, 102/80
3. Baby's heart rate sounds good
4. Dr. thinks that the baby should weight around Lily's birth weight (8 lbs. 10 oz.). She said my belly is definitely all baby.
5. It is looking like I will be having the baby closer to my due date (of course, this is all guessing...I could really go whenever)

The bottom line is we are both looking healthy, so things are moving right along!

My friends Becky and Sarah threw me and Kara a "sprinkle" at work on Tuesday. Kara and I are due within 2 weeks of one another (sound familiar? our toddlers were also born within two weeks!), so we had a joint party. It was so thoughtful for our friends to shower us. We had yummy food (cupcakes!) and we got some cute baby boy stuff (Kara is expecting her second boy). I am excited to get to make a new wardrobe of boy things; it will be much different than all of the pink and purple I have for Lily!

Lily is doing very well. She is talking a lot, loves to color, and is generally a funny, happy girl. I am excited that I get 12 weeks to be at home with her! It is adorable to see her standing at the door when we get home from work. She claps her hands, presses her face against the door, and smiles a big old grin. I love that little Bean!

That's all for now. Work is work. This week has been l-o-n-g. I am looking forward to the weekend and my last official week of work before I go on maternity leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment