Thursday, June 7, 2012

Midweek Confessions

Well, again a bitty past midweek, but I wanted to get out my few confessions. It is a rather emotional week...the last week of school. I am so thrilled that it is summer vacation time. I get a whole (one week longer!) summer with Lily. What fun! We are already making plans with friends...swim lessons with Ben, playdates with Averi, Kenzi, and Jacob...library time. I am, however, sad to not see my wonderful co-workers everyday (ok, every weekday). This year went by so quickly! It is hard to believe that one year ago I was on maternity leave waiting for Lily's arrival. Now, here we are, looking forward to her first birthday. Crazy!

Ok...onto the confessions...

1. I think I already confessed one of my confessions. I am a little sad about the school year ending. Not because I will insanely miss the students over the summer, but because I will miss my co-workers and the fun we have!

2. I give my daughter juice. It's way watered down and maybe once or twice a week, but I give it to her. (Some might not see this as much of a confession, but there are a lot of people who think juice is the devil...)

That's all I got for now. I am way tired. Thank goodness Tom drove to and from work this week...cause I definitely "rested" my eyes on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment