Sunday, June 17, 2012

Party! Party!

It occurred to me that I hadn't updated the blog in a while, so I thought I would pop in and write a few updates on Lily's parties! Yesterday, we had Lily's friends party at the shorehouse. It was a lot of fun and we got to play and hang out with some of our (and Lily's!) best friends. We had a beautiful day, and we even got a free show by the Blue Angels because they were in Baltimore for the Sailabration! All in all, I would say the party was a great success!

Today, we went back down the shore after breakfast with Tom's parents for Father's Day. It was my Uncle Carl's birthday yesterday, so we celebrated two birthdays today! Lily got to open more presents from my mom and dad, and even got to have another dessert-- a cupcake! By the end of the day she was exhausted!

Cupcake
Hmmm...







No comments:

Post a Comment