Saturday, July 14, 2012

Diaper Changes

Dear Lily,

I love you. However, changing your diapers has become something of a nightmare. Most people would say, "yeah, diaper changes are a nightmare because of the smell." Yes, the smell is less than pleasant, but you have decided to make it that much harder to change your poopy diaper. You have decided to roll, twist, scream, and kick your way through every diaper change. IT IS NOT FUN. In fact, I dread it. I try to be quick about changes. I sing, give you toys, make faces, and you still fight me. I am not sure how to make this better for you, other than for you to potty train yourself quick (and that isn't happening...). So, to save your mother's sanity, please calm down during the changes. I promise to be quick.

Love, Mama

1 comment:

  1. What about those diapers that you can pull up? I forget what they're called... little movers or something?

    ReplyDelete