Thursday, August 13, 2015

Reflective Teaching: Day 11

How do you envision your teaching changing over the next five years?

Wow. Tough question. If I could envision what technology will look like in five years, what the landscape of education will look like...this question would be easier. I know these things for certain: I want to continue to learn and grow, 2. I want to include more technology in meaningful ways, 3. I want to stay current, 4. I want a truly learner centered environment in my classroom. I think creating a learner centered classroom will be an evolving process over the next five years. It will unfold slowly as I discover what learner centered looks like in a high school classroom. Over the next five years I want to continue to push my students by engaging them in discussion and debate. I want to learn to be more fearless and embrace positive chaos better. This school year is sure to be one where my style of teaching changes. I am planning on trying so many new things that I am hoping my classroom looks completely new and different to those coming through.

No comments:

Post a Comment