Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Teaching Reflection: Day 2

Day 2

Write about one piece of technology that you would like to try this year, and why. You might also write about what you’re hoping to see out of this edtech integration.

This year I am going to try integrating Google Communities into my AP class as an online forum. I want my class to be able to communicate about texts outside of the classroom and I think the format of Google Communities will allow them to do just that. I hope they will integrate video, text, images, etc...into postings about pop-culture, novels, pieces of non-fiction that they are reading, etc...into order to create community and work on writing (and analyzing). I am hoping to truly extend learning beyond the classroom in a meaningful and engaging way for my AP students. I also think it will be a lot of fun to see what they can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment