At 22 Months Lily Loves...
1. ...slides! Anywhere, anytime.
2. ...chocolate, which she pronounces as "cocky". Yep.
3. ...taking long walks (really, any outdoor activity).
4. ...reading any and all books.
5. ...throwing tantrums (I wasn't sure about adding this, but I want her to read these when she is older and has kids and realizes that her kid throwing tantrums is directly related to karma).
6. ...blueberries. Still her favorite food.
7. ...cereal. For real. Especially mini-wheats and Raisin Bran. She is a 90 year old on the inside.
8. ...her new rocking chair from Aunt Marie and Uncle John. Rock, rock.
9. ...cheesing as hard as she can for the camera when you say, "smile!"
10. ...and, of course, mama and dada!
|Not her best pic, but it cracks me up!|