Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday Favorite Things

Today, I decided to link up with Katherine's Corner for her Thursday Favorite Things. What are my favorite things on this Thursday? Right now, I am loving Campbell's Skillet Sauces. Delicious. I have only tried one, Creamy Chipotle, but it is so yummy. We make it with chicken and serve it over rice. Easy dinner for two. I love easy! The sauces come in other flavors like scampi, fire roasted tomato, and Thai green curry (to name a few). I highly recommend trying them!

I am also loving my Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper. When we had Lily, we used a bassinet that has been passed around the family. It worked wonderfully, but this time we wanted one that we could keep. I did so much research before deciding on the Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper. Many bassinet's reviewed were not stable, or not very big, or any host of other issues. The co-sleeper got consistently good reviews and was available in two different sizes. We settled on the mini because we don't have a ton of space in our room, plus, we will move Jack to a crib once he makes it through the night without needing to be fed. The nice thing about the co-sleeper is that is can be a bassinet, or you can lower the side, and make it a co-sleeper. It also has a lot of storage pockets and a big storage area under the bassinet. It gives Jack (who is a bigger baby) a good amount of space to move, though he likes to cuddle up to the side. It has made nighttime a lot easier; especially when Jack needs to eat in the middle of the night.

So those are my two favorite things this Thursday. What are yours? Link up!

Thursday Favorite Things
 
(Note: These are just my favorite things, I receive no compensation for writing about them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment