Monday, June 24, 2013

Old School Blogging

I've been tagged by Time with A &N in this old school blogging alphabet blogging game. The hosts are Miss Eaine ous life and Jennifer P Williams.


Alphabet Meme
 
A. Attached or Single? Attached. Will be married 4 years in December.

B. Best Friend? Yes, Ashley. We have been friends since high school. We don't always keep in touch very well, but I know she always, always has my back.

C. Cake or pie?  Cake. Chocolate.

D. Day of choice?  Hmm...Friday! It means the weekend is beginning!

E. Essential Item?  Different things are essential for different tasks. Water, I suppose. I drink water all the time!
 
F. Favorite color?  Yellow. It's so sunny and happy.

G. Gummy bears or worms?  Worms. Especially ones in the dessert dirt.

H. Hometown?  Music City Maryland

I. Favorite Indulgence?  Anything chocolate. I LOVE CHOCOLATE.

J. January or July? July...we can go to the shore house.

K. Kids?  Yes, a son and a daughter.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Love. Absolute, beautiful love.

M. Marriage date?  December 18, 2009.

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 brother

O. Oranges or Apples?  Apples

P. Phobias? Super large crowds, elevators, enclosed (smaller) spaces

Q. Quotes? "Just keeping swimming."

R. Reasons to smile?  My two children. They are constantly amazing me. My family. Having a good, rich life (not money rich, I am a teacher...).

S. Season of choice? Not sure. Summer, I suppose because I can be with my kids all the time. I also really love the fall....

T. Tag 5 People. Grover's Corner, My Attempt at Motherhood, The Official MLB, The Pollock Potluck, Southern Mess Mom

U. Unknown fact about me? I had my belly button pierced, but removed it when I was pregnant with Lily (I am not sure if that is unknown or not...).

V. Vegetable? I like a lot of veggies-- carrots, in particular.

W. Worst habit? Not cleaning my house enough...

X. Xray or Ultrasound?  Ultrasound! It always meant I got to see my babies!

Y. Your favorite food? A really good burger.

Z. Zodiac sign?  Aries.

And if you feel like it you can ask me more questions by leaving a comment.  I promise I will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment