Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"i must confess..."

"...that my loneliness is killing me nowwwww...don't you know I still believe..." ok, so that's not my confession, it's Britney Spears' confession. I almost didn't post today. I am TIRED. These senior activities are a lot of work! Luckily, it's basically smooth sailing from here on out. Picnic was a success, awards assembly is tomorrow, and graduation is on Tuesday. Then prep for finals, finals, and finally (insert drum roll here) SUMMER. Long awaited, beautiful summer.

Anywho, the following are my confessions. Again, when my brain is running on half its normal power, the confessions tend to be a bit...weak...pathetic...sad.

I want a minivan. There, I said it. If you has asked me about a minivan 10 years ago, I would have said hell to the no. Five years ago, I probably would have said, eh, I might need a bigger SUV. Two years ago, well, it could be practical (but, I am not practical). But now, now that I realize how much ONE child requires, I realize a minivan looks pretty good. Much bigger, easier to moves kids in and out of, and really, probably going to be the best option for our growing family (don't get any ideas guys, we aren't expecting another bean yet).

Sometimes, I really, really don't like the kids I teach. I never hate them. Hate is a very strong word and emotion. But there are days when getting myself motivated to teach is equivalent to pushing a 9849023849324893489032 pound boulder up a never-ending hill. Right now, is one of those times (for reasons I am not going to even discuss here).

And that's it...for now.

Lily went to bed super early (like 6:15). She had a little fever today, just around 100, so I don't know what's up. Gave her Advil and she seems fine...happy, chatty, hungry. Everything a baby should be. So I will keep an eye on her. Right now, though, she is snoozing. Hopefully a little sleep will help!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment