Monday, May 28, 2012

Three Day Weekend...

What a productive weekend! We got Lily's one year pictures taken with Eileen. Go here and check out her blog, or go here and check out her website! Eileen is awesome. She did Lily's one month pictures and her baptism pictures. We look forward to working with her in the future. Lily was not having the whole sitting in the grass thing, but she did a good job otherwise. We even did a cake smash, which was more of a cake take-little-bites. What a lady.

We also got the house clean! Woo! I just need to work on the upstairs, but everything else is clean. We ordered our carpet for the basement and picked up the stain for the banister. Progress. Love it.

Slowly, things are coming together for Lily's party. I am ordering a few more things today, but favors are ready to go, and I am going to work on the balloon wreath later today (thanks, Pinterest!). I love weekends that allow me to actually get things accomplished. The weekends from this point on are going to be nuts, so this weekend was necessary.

In other news, I have cut down to one pump/day. I am to the point where Lily is eating enough real food to not need breast milk as much. We are even starting to phase in whole milk. I can't believe my little baby is going to be one is less than a month. It is simply amazing. I am loving her little personality. She is so funny, and curious, and smart. She even has a little temper on her, and is fiercely independent. She wants to do everything herself. I think she is probably very much the way I was when I was her age.

Here are a few picture updates:

Walking her doll in the walker/stroller

A girl and her dog (watching daddy mow)

No comments:

Post a Comment