Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pete Zee

When my cousin Campbell was little, maybe 2 years old, she called pizza pete-zee. At dinner one night, she saw the pizza boxes and enthusiastically exclaimed, "PETE ZEE! PETE ZEE!" It was hilarious. I told her she called pizza "pete-zee" when she was little, and she simply replied, "no Emily, I would never do that!" This brings me to tonight...

My little bean tried pizza for the very first time! Tom and I had a homemade buffalo chicken pizza in an attempt to use some of the leftover buffalo chicken from earlier in the week. Wheat crust, ranch dressing, buffalo chicken, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese. We wanted to add red onion, but the onions at the store looked nasty. Very nasty. Anyway, we decided it is high time for Lily to try her own pizza, so I made her a mini pizza. Light on the sauce and some mozzarella cheese. She didn't even make a face when she ate it! I think she preferred the blueberries, but she did eat a few bites of of the pizza (which I count as a success!). Here are a few pictures of the momentous event:

Our pizza and Lily's pizza.

Hmmm...what is this??

I think I like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment