Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Survived Prom

Good news! I survived senior prom. It was my first night away from Lily, she slept at grandma and grandpa's house, and I am happy to report that she did an excellent job (even mommy did an excellent job...I definitely missed Bean, but I was very busy with prom and then very tired when I got home).

Prom was great! The kids loved it. The food was awesome. The ice cream bar was definitely a huge bonus. The dresses were, mostly, classy. There were a few that were just stunning. There were three that left very little to the imagination (unfortunately). After prom was also, and I say this a little begrudgingly, a pretty good time. Tom bowled with Glenn and Anthony. I walked around and talked with a few parents who I know fairly well. I also spent some time chatting with the admin.

I am certainly glad prom is over. Today is a HUGE relief. I even got to sleep in until 9:00, which is rather late around here. Anyway, this is about how much of a post I can muster today. I just wanted everyone to know that I survived prom 2012 and lived to tell the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment