Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Overandoverandover

Lily is asleep. Fred is asleep. Tom is coming home from baseball. I feel like I should be asleep. This has been the busiest week...EVER. Ok...maybe not ever. Let's review: prom is coming up. In two weeks. Crap. So, tickets went on sale this week, we had the class meeting, interims were due, and I had about 65,000 other things to do. Luckily, I have this face:



To come come to. This whole month is going to be insanely busy. After prom, I have every senior event, which culminates with graduation. I cannot wait...CANNOT WAIT...until graduation. I am probably going to need everyone to say a little prayer that I make it that far. Between fretting over class finances, trying to make sure everything is ready to go, and fielding the same question overandoverandover from students, I may go insane.

Things I am looking forward to this May: my first Mother's Day!, The Melting Pot mommy club dinner, my class graduating, and the coming of June! June...the month of Lily's first birthday. Ekk!

Alright, I am off to work on Lily's invitations. I should be grading. But not now. Not tonight. Tonight is for Lily's invitations and my sanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment