Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Tuesday.

It's Tuesday. I am having one of those weeks where you just hope to make it to Friday. Prom ticket sales were crazy today (which is a very, very good thing), so I was bombarded with kids and questions. Prom is Saturday, so I am really looking forward to Sunday. I am sure it will be great, and everyone will have a nice time, I am just ready for the senior madness to end.

I don't have much to say today. There are so many things in my head ALL RELATED TO SCHOOL. Ugh! Hand out summer reading, finals essays, prom, get papers graded, AP exam, prom, failures list, obligation reminders, prom! There isn't much space left for other things. This is the time of year when I could use a secretary to do all of my administrative work. I could also use a maid to clean my house! There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though. Right now, it's about the size of a pinhole, but it's there. It is called June 8. 17 days to go!

(And, of course, my beautiful Lily is doing well. The two teeth that she is working on are slow coming, but she doesn't seem to mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment