Sunday, July 21, 2013

25 Months

So, summer always makes me confused about the date. I had a calendar on the fridge, but Lily erased it. I didn't realize that yesterday was the 20th until today (and even then I had to check my phone).

At 25 Months Lily Loves...

1. ...swimming! I a shark! I a fish!
2. ...pretending to be animals (see above).
3. ...dessert. Ice cream is probably her favorite dessert. 
4. ...adding the "ie" sound to her words-- Jack is Jackie, pop is poppy.
5. ...watching Barney. Or Wiggles. Or Sesame Street.
6. ...arts and crafts. Coloring is one of her favorite activities.
7. ...singing the Barney "I Love You" song and walking around the room hugging and kissing people.
8. ...going to the shore to fish or swim.
9. ...her brother, Jack. I would be remiss if I didn't include this. She loves him more every single day.
10. ...and, of course, mama and dada.


2 comments:

  1. I love this stage. They call it the terrible two's but they're just adorable then. They're very independent and most can truly communicate with you. Love the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the twos. Probably my favorite of the five. Age one and three is probably my least but I ve enjoyed age 1 with Kenz so probably just depends on the kid :) . But they re all great in their own way.

    ReplyDelete